Article 1 (Definition of Personal Information)
The term "personal information" shall mean "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall mean information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other description contained in such information, or information that can identify an individual (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Acquisition of Personal Information)
We will acquire personal information in the following ways:
Article 3 (Management of Personal Information)
1. We recognize the risks of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., of personal information received from our customers, and will take safety measures to prevent such risks from occurring, and will manage such information carefully and appropriately.
2. The Company’s website takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, and uses SSL encryption to prevent a third party from reading or altering important information.
Article 4 (Purpose of Use)
The Company will use the various types of information, including personal information, obtained for the following purposes:
Article 5 (Change of Purpose of Use)
Article 6 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
1. Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not be regarded as the category of a third party.
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When a person requests disclosure of retained personal information (as defined in the Article 16 Paragraph 4 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information), the Company will disclose such personal information to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure corresponds to any of the following cases, we may not disclose all or part of the information. If we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the person to that effect without delay. Please note that a fee prescribed by the Company will be charged for the disclosure of personal information designated by the Company.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as accesses and logging information and their digital characteristic information.
Article 8 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
1. If a person finds any mistakes in his/her personal information held by the Company, he/she may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") the personal information held by the Company in accordance with the procedures designated by the Company.
2. If there is a reason for the request for the Correction, etc. by the person and the Company deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall make the Correction, etc. to the Retained Personal Information without delay.
3. If we make any Correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to make any Correction, etc., we will notify the person of such decision without delay.
Article 9 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
1. When the Company receives a request from the person to cease use or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "cease of use, etc.") in any of the following cases, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we deem it necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
3. In the event that the Company suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend the use of personal information, the Company will notify the person of this decision without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved in such suspension or other reasons, and when alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the person, such alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 10 (Access Analysis Tools)
1. Our website uses “Google Analytics”, an access analysis tool provided by Google.
Article 12 (Compliance with Laws and Regulations)
In handling your personal information, we will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law of Japan, other related laws and regulations, and the Company’s internal rules.
Article 13 (Contact for Inquiries)
The requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information held by the Company and inquiries regarding the Company's handling of personal information shall be handled in accordance with the following procedures. Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests that do not follow these procedures.
Revised on March 1, 2023